Wednesday, September 23, 2009

just another six mile run

feel so much better today. one of those runs that gives me hope, assurance, that i will reach my goal. went to bed at around 10:30 and got out around 7:30. i only had to wake up two times to change gracie.

my legs seemed to have completely lost all fatigue. i ran strong today. hit my 6:54's right on with little effort. it truly seemed like an easy pace.

this helped me to free my mind during the run. all i could think about was the olympic trials. how i was going to get there. what it would feel like to run a 2:18 marathon and run with world class athletes. also worked some on a song that i shelved for awhile. yesterday at work i started playing it and it seems to have some new life.

last night, after credo my stomach was grumbling like mad. we had momiji's take out and i purposefully only ate half, knowing how i feel after eating all of it. even added some asparagus. had my bowl of iron enriched grapenuts at 6:45 and the my pear at around 7:20. by 10:00 when i got home i was so tempted to have a little bite to eat. broke through it though and went to bed.

feel a little apprehensive about tomorrow's workout and the lack of sleep that will come with it. but i feel much more confident after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment